Acceptance of End User Licensing Agreement
Please read this End User Licensing Agreement very carefully.When prompted, please click or press “Accept” if you agree to be legally bound by all the terms and conditions herein. Your acceptance of this End User Licensing Agreement creates a legally binding contract between you and the Company. If you do not agree with any aspect of this End User Licensing Agreement, then do not click or press “Accept,” in which case you may not use the Services. By accepting the End User Licensing Agreement, you represent and warrant that the information you include on the Website is accurate and that you have the capacity to enter into and abide by these terms and conditions.
Your Use of the Services
Subject to your strict compliance with this End User Licensing Agreement, Voece grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable, and non-transferable right and license to use the Services in order to generate text, graphics, software, photographs, videos, data, and other materials, view Content, share and download Content using the features of the Services where the appropriate functionality has been enabled.
- (i) You must not copy, rip or capture, or attempt to copy, rip or capture, any Content from the Services or any part of the Services, other than by means of download or sharing in circumstances where we have elected to permit downloads and sharing of the relevant Content.
- (ii) You must not employ scraping or similar techniques to aggregate, repurpose, republish or otherwise make use of any Content.
- (iii) You must not alter or remove, attempt to alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other proprietary or legal notices contained in, or appearing on, the Services or any Content appearing on the Services .
- (iv) You must not, and must not permit any third party to, copy or adapt the object code of the Website or any of the Services, or reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, modify or attempt to discover any source or object code of any part of the Services, or circumvent or attempt to circumvent or copy any copy protection mechanism or access any rights management information pertaining to Content other than your Content.
- (v) You must respect the wishes of other users. If you are blocked by another user, you agree to not attempt to contact them on Voece either from the account you were blocked from or any other account.
- (vi) You must not use the Services to upload, post, store, transmit, display, copy, distribute, promote, make available or otherwise communicate to the public: any Content that is offensive, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, racist, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, that promotes violence, terrorism, or illegal acts, incites hatred on grounds of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation, or is otherwise objectionable in the Company's reasonable discretion; any information, Content, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, misappropriates, or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark rights, rights of privacy or publicity, confidential information or any other right; or any Content that violates, breaches, or is contrary to any law, rule, regulation, court order, or is otherwise is illegal or unlawful in the Company's reasonable opinion; any material of any kind that contains any virus, Trojan horse, spyware, adware, malware, bot, time bomb, worm, or other harmful or malicious component, which actually or potentially could overburden, impair or disrupt the Services or servers or networks forming part of, or connected to, the Services, or which actually or potentially could restrict or inhibit any other user's use and enjoyment of the Services; or any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional messages, spam or any other form of solicitation.
- (vii) You must not commit or engage in, or encourage, induce, solicit or promote, any conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation.
- (viii) You must not deliberately impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person. You agree to comply with the above conditions and acknowledge and agree that Voece has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account or take such other action as we see fit if you breach any of the above conditions or any of the other terms of this End User Licensing Agreement. This may include taking court action and/or reporting offending users to the relevant authorities.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Services and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Voece, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Voece or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Voece. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright Infringement Acknowledgement
You acknowledge and agree that, in the event of a third-party claim that the Services or your possession or use of the Services infringes up on any third party's intellectual property rights, you (and not the Company) will be responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any such claim of intellectual property infringement. You will, however, promptly notify the Company in writing of such a claim.
The Services, Including, Without Limitation, the Website, Online Platform and All Content and Services Accessed Through or via the Website, Online Platform or Otherwise, Are Provided “as is,” “as Available,” and “with All Faults.” You Agree and Acknowledge That You Assume Full, Exclusive, and Sole Responsibility for the Use of and Reliance on the Services, and You Further Agree and Acknowledge That Your Use of or Reliance on the Services is Made Entirely at Your Own Risk. You Further Acknowledge That It is Your Responsibility to Comply With All Applicable Laws While Using the Service. While the Company Uses Reasonable Endeavours to Correct Any Errors or Omissions in the Services as Soon as Practicable Once They Have Been Brought to the Company’s Attention, the Company Makes No Promises, Guarantees, Representations, or Warranties of Any Kind Whatsoever (Express or Implied) Regarding the Services, or Any Part or Parts Thereof, Any Content, or Any Linked Services or Other External Services. The Company Does Not Warrant That Your Use of the Services Will Be Accurate or Reliable, Uninterrupted, Timely, Secure, or Error-free, That Defects Will Be Corrected, or That the Services or Any Part or Parts Thereof, the Content, or the Servers on Which the Services Operates Are or Will Be Free of Viruses or Other Harmful Components. The Company Does Not Warrant That Any Transmission of Content Uploaded to the Services Will Be Secure or That Any Elements of the Services Designed to Prevent Unauthorised Access, Sharing or Download of Content Will Be Effective in Any and All Cases, and Does Not Warrant That Your Use of the Services is Lawful in Any Particular Jurisdiction. The Company and Its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Successors, and Assigns, and Their Respective Employees, Agents, Directors, Officers and Shareholders, Specifically Disclaim All of the Foregoing Warranties and Any Other Warranties Not Expressly Set Out Herein to the Fullest Extent Permitted by Law, Including Without Limitation Any Express or Implied Warranties Regarding Non-infringement, Merchantability and Fitness for a Particular Purpose. Where the Law of Any Jurisdiction Limits or Prohibits the Disclaimer of Implied or Other Warranties as Set Out Above, the Above Disclaimers Shall Not Apply to the Extent That the Law of Such Jurisdiction Applies to This Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
The Company's and Its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Successors, and Assigns, and Their Respective Employees, Agents, Directors, Officers and Shareholders, Liability to You is Limited. To the Maximum Extent Permitted by Law, in No Event Shall the Company Be Liable for Damages of Any Kind (Including, but Not Limited to, Direct, Indirect, Special, Incidental, Consequential, Exemplary, or Punitive Damages, Lost Profits, Lost Data, Loss of Goodwill or Business Reputation, Any Cost to Procure Substitute Goods or Services, or Any Intangible Loss, Regardless of the Foreseeability of Those Damages) Arising Out of or in Connection With Your Use of the Website, or Any Other Services Provided to You by the Company. This Limitation Shall Apply Regardless of Whether the Damages Arise Out of Breach of Contract, Tort, Any Form of Error, or Breakdown in the Function of the Service, or Any Other Legal Theory or Form of Action. Although Not an Exhaustive List and Without Limiting the Foregoing, the Company and Its Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Successors, and Assigns, and Their Respective Employees, Agents, Directors, Officers and Shareholders, Shall Have No Liability for:
- (a) Your Reliance on the Content of the Services, Including Without Limitation, Content Originating From Third Parties, or From Any Communication With the Services;
- (B) Your Inability to Access or Use the Services or Any Part or Parts Thereof, Including Deletion or Corruption of, or Failure to Store, Any Content and Other Data Maintained or Transmitted by or Through Your Use of the Service, or Your Ability to Access Any Content or Any External Services via the Services;
- (C) Any Changes That the Company May Make to the Services or Any Part Thereof, or Any Temporary or Permanent Suspension or Cessation of Access to the Services or Any Content in or From Any or All Territories;
- (D) Any Action Taken Against You by Third Party Rights Holders With Respect to Any Alleged Infringement of Such Third Party’s Rights Relating to Your Content or Your Use of the Services, or Any Action Taken as Part of an Investigation by the Company or Any Relevant Law Enforcement Authority Regarding Your Use of the Services;
- (E) Any Errors or Omissions in the Services’s Technical Operation, or From Any Inaccuracy or Defect in Any Content or Any Information Relating to Content;
- (F) Your Failure to Provide the Company With Accurate or Complete Information, or Your Failure to Keep Your Account Login Information Suitably Confidential;
- (G) Any Loss or Damage to Any Computer Hardware or Software, Any Loss of Data, or Any Loss or Damage From Any Security Breach;
- (H) Any Loss of Profits, Including Those Caused by Your Reliance on the Services, or Any Loss You Suffer Whether or Not It is Foreseeable. Any Claim or Cause of Action Arising Out of or Related to Your Use of the Services Must Be Notified to the Company as Soon as Possible. Applicable Law May Not Allow the Limitation or Exclusion of Liability for Incidental or Consequential Damages, So the Above Limitations or Exclusions May Not Apply to You. In Such Cases, You Acknowledge and Agree That Such Limitations and Exclusions Reflect a Reasonable and Fair Allocation of Risk Between You and the Company and Are Fundamental Elements of the Bargain Between You and the Company, and That the Company’s Liability Will Be Limited Entirely, to the Maximum Extent Permitted by Law.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees, and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from:
- (i) any violation by you of these End User Licensing Agreement; or
- (ii) any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent.